You might also like
This one goes for App developers and Windows Phone users who are enthusiastic about finding how an app is performing in their region. There are two reason two use it, one a developer can check the ranking in real-time and for users can determine how the app is if they want to install it. Though it’s always a good practice to check ratings, and trial mode before giving a final conclusion.
How the App Works ?
Based on Rating, Reviews, Reviews Since last update and other features it calculates an overall rank for the app. It also displays Category Ranking. The best part is the ranking is calculated in real-time which means you always get fresh data.
Now if you are a developer apart from checking on your app ranking, you can also check on similar app ranking to see how you are doing against that. It will act as good tracking app.
- Allows you to add apps to Favorites for quick access.
- Search lets you pick app from that market.
- You can switch countries any time and hit refresh to get new data according to that country.
- Partial Search will result in lot of result with that name.
Suggestion : How the App Can Improve
- If the app can include a comparison screen, it will be really cool to see compared result side by side.
- Should Allow Apps to Pin to Start Screen and if comparison comes in, then Comparison should be pinnable.
- Allow to export details over email.
- Search Result should include the app picture also.
- Option to change font size for search.
- Search should be global instead of country restriction over it else user will never know if the app exists in that marketplace or not.
[minigallery id="3401" style="box border box_white"]