You might also like
- Stickers, Status and Improved Notifications comes to Viber on Windows Phone 8
- Video : Google now supports Multiple Calendar for WP, Hope YouTube is next
- Install Other OEM Marketplace Apps on any Windows Phone
- Thing Sling : Add Extra Grip to your Windows Phone
- Apps & Tools to Create / Get new Ringtone for Windows Phone
Sometimes I have felt rebooting my Windows Phone because I messed things up deploying an app or just too many apps running and I just need to flush everything off to start it fresh the only option is to shut down and then power up again using the power button on right. Though its ok but I would rather loved to have a restart button or if the same button on long press could have given me option to restart and shutdown both.
Well we don’t have that in place but singularity0821@XDA-Forum ( Same Guy who created the Battery Status App ) has developed an App which just restarts your phone without pressing the power button. Very Convenient!!
To use this app you need to have a developer unlocked phone and Windows Phone SDK to deploy it. Once deployed you will be able to find the app with name as “Restart Phone App”. Once you open the app you can tap on Restart Phone button to reboot with works flawlessly.
- You can also configure to give you a warning message before shutdown. This is useful if you press it accidentally or when you want to demo any body else.
- This App can be pinned to Start menu as live Tile to bring instant reboot if you don’t have the confirmation on.
- In case your hit the live tile accidentally and when confirmation is on, the app closes itself if you don’t provide a yes or no.
- You don’t get any option as “Slide to Turn Off” using this.
Video Demo : ( Watch on YouTube )
[minigallery id="1155" style="box border box_white"]