You might also like
- What’s new in Kinect Sports Season 2 ( vs Sports 1 )
- Microsoft releases Metro style HTML5 ( Web Version ) for their Forums
- Now Live : Bushwood’s Radio Controlled Windows Phone Pandora App ( Video Review )
- Nokia Lumia 610 Review : Can it take over the cheap Android Phones ?
- Official Vimeo App for Windows Phone is here
Transferring contacts from Windows Phone to any other phone is yet to implemented and getting it done via Bluetooth is another waiting for WP users and since only you can do is copy numbers and email, its time you start using two apps which at least makes it possible for you to get all details via Email or SMS.
Contact Sender :
If you are looking for something which is free and does the job, this app is for you. It allows you to pull all the details like SMS and Phone number from any contact you pick and gives you option to send as email or sms. It lists down all the contacts with a text box on top where you can type in name to narrow down the list and get the actually contact.
Before forwarding the contact details you have option to choose details you want to send across e.g if yo just want to send across one number, you can do that.
Forward Contact :
This has more features and is actually a true contact forwarder and does the same job as Contact Sender.
- List down contact list in the format WP contact List displays minus the pictures.
- You can tap on the Alphabet filters to navigate faster or use the search button to find one.
- When you pick a contact, it actually picks up all details including birthdays, website etc.
- In case the app cannot access any contact or part of it from the list, you can manually pickup email address or phone number.
- You can also generate a QR Code for a contact and let any body scan it, it becomes a business card then.