You might also like
- Baconit’s BacoSync Syncs Reddit Links between Windows Phone and Browser, Allows to Send links to Phone
- Ant Raid : Get Those Fingers to Work and Save Thy Ants
- Create Time-lapse Photos with resnap.it
- IDC Reports Say Nokia has 5% of Smartphone Marketshare in India Q3 2013
- Qimini Wireless Charging from USB
Gameloft has already announced that the latest game in the Asphalt series, the Asphalt 8: Airborne will be available for Andrioid and iOS on 22nd August. Now the company has announced partnership with Microsoft to bring almost 15 new titles to Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8 in the next 12 months. First in this series will be the Asphalt 8: Airborne and Dungeon Hunter 4, which will debut this fall.
With Asphalt 8, you get an incredible arcade racing experienced right on your Windows tablet and your Windows Phones.
Along with those two titles, Windows 8 and Windows Phone users will be able to get their hands on copies of Despicable Me: Minion Rush, Total Conquest, Six Guns, and UNO & Friends by the end of this year.
Asphalt 8 lets you take the wheel of 47 high-performance cars that are officially licensed for the game – like the Lamborghini Veneno, Bugatti Veyron, Ferrari FXX and Pagani Zonda R. Each car looks amazingly accurate and comes with high fidelity motor sounds for realistic audio immersion. And you can race at locations like Venice, French Guiana, Iceland, Nevada Desert and more.
Here are some other game features for Asphalt 8 when it’s released this fall:
- Will have 8 seasons and 180 events in Career mode
- It brings for the first time new Infected and Drift Gate modes
- Simultaneous multiplayer action for up to 8 opponents
- Compare scores on leaderboards with friends and drivers around the world
- Share your racing achievements
Here is a sneak peek of the game.
More details available here.