Bacosync 2.3 is live in Marketplace and brings in two incredible features, BaconSync which allows you to send links from between phone and computer and in turn synchronizes your Reddit links you viewed on your phone and your computer. We reviewed in detail on how to use it, so you better read this post of ours.
Below is the list of major changes :
- Synchronization of visited links between multiple phones and browsers.
- Ability to send webpages directly to your phone.
Flip View :
- Image Viewer Flip View
- Now shows images, webpages, and selftext stories
- Webpages are interactive from the viewer
- Full formatted selftext from the flip viewer
- Ability to resume from where you where
- Options to show images only
- Use full res images switch is instant
- System tray is shown when the app bar is opened
- Go To Subreddit is now in the context menu for stories in front page, all, and saved
- Subscribe and unsubscirbe are in the App Bar for subreddits
- Scrolling is now much smoother
- Duplicate stories are now not shown (optional)