You might also like
Birthdays, Anniversaries and any occasions like this is something which most of us forget about and then tend to find a reason for that. Even though Facebook has done an awesome job for users to make them remember birthday but if you still need notifications and want to bring in all birthdays in one place, today we have Birthday Diary App as recommendation for you.
What You will love about this app :
This app connects with Facebook account and then imports all your friends birthdays, anniversary etc. Next when you open the app, it displays list of all Friends, along with their photo and their age & Year of the birth. This makes it really useful and informative rather than just knowing that its a birthday.
Next, Live Tile support can display Facebook Profile Photo of the person on the front side and backside can display number of birthdays in that week.
Features of Birthday Diary :
- You can post a birthday wish without even typing anything if you only wish to say “Happy Birthday” right from the app itself.
- Swipe to left or right to see next week or prior week birthdays
- Legends to help you recognize if its birthday, anniversary or anything else.
- You can even record Death anniversary.
- Configure Live Tile to display Contact Age, Name, Picture, Border Effect, Different Accent Colour, etc.
- Quickly Change view from 1 Day to Week to 30 days. This helps you find previous anniversaries.
- Show / Hide Categories.
- You can even add anniversary from your side, if you do not want to depend on Facebook. The good part is you can link to one of your contact,
- If the person does not have a number, like for a Kid, you can add related contact number i.e. Parents Number.
- Needs to improve responsiveness. I am guessing that because it has advertisements, the load time is slow.
- Allow to pin individual user as live tile which can open Post to Wall feature.
- Allow to integrate Facebook Contacts with Contacts on the phone, this way I can connect it with a number and make call directly from the app.
- Pull in last status update for the Facebook contact.
[minigallery id="4328" style="box border box_white"]