You might also like
- Organize your Windows Phone Start screen with HeaderTiles
- InstaLock : Set Instagram Pictures on Windows Phone 8 Lockscreen
- Flying Tiles is an addictive Windows Phone Game to have
- Finally, Quad-core Processors announced for Windows Phone
- Want to Know About All Those Sensors on Your Nokia Lumia? Try Sensor Emitter
Yesterday we covered in detail about the new Amber update from Nokia and the GDR2 update from Microsoft. One of the important features added with the Amber update from Nokia is the ability to block calls and SMS on your Windows Phone 8. As of now there is no option to block calls in Android and iOS unless you use apps.
With the Amber update for Lumia devices, you can now easily block calls and SMS with a simple configuration. This feature is added to the Settings menu in Lumia phone. You can see a new option.
You can add up to 1000 numbers in the blocked list which is a handy feature in case you are getting too many spam calls and SMS.
Here is a video demo of this feature.