You might also like
- Final Fight Z is a 2D Zombie Shooter Game for Windows Phone to Keep You Busy for Long
- Review : Brando Wireless Charging Pad for Windows Phone
- Enable Text Reply Incoming Calls and Add more text presets on Windows Phone
- Bangalore’s ZopNow Launches it’s App for Windows Phone
- Watch Bollywood and Indian Movies on Windows Phone with BIGFLIX
Yesterday we covered in detail about the new Amber update from Nokia and the GDR2 update from Microsoft. One of the important features added with the Amber update from Nokia is the ability to block calls and SMS on your Windows Phone 8. As of now there is no option to block calls in Android and iOS unless you use apps.
With the Amber update for Lumia devices, you can now easily block calls and SMS with a simple configuration. This feature is added to the Settings menu in Lumia phone. You can see a new option.
You can add up to 1000 numbers in the blocked list which is a handy feature in case you are getting too many spam calls and SMS.
Here is a video demo of this feature.