You might also like
- Windows Phone Stone Age Racing Game : Remember The Flintstones
- What’s new in Xbox 360 Metro Dashboard Update (Fall 2011)
- Choose which image appears on Windows Phone Lock Screen with Paper Shuffle
- SMS Backup now restores all SMS when you Delete SMS / Flash ROM or Switch Phone
- Make virtual closet with real clothes on your Windows Phone
Cloudy Box is a recently introduced Dropbox App which brings in great user interface and actually makes viewing Dropbox Files on Windows Phone a pleasure. There are already couple of apps which support Dropbox but this one makes lot of difference.
- User interface is pretty close to what Dropbox Files and Folders look like on the web interface. Looking at the icons you can understand if the folder is shared with anybody.
- Allows you to view files like picture or download on your phone and open in any supported application.
- Generate File or Folder sharing links right from the app.
- Generate referral links, if you want to ask somebody to signup for Dropbox for the first time.
- Universal Search. You get to see preview of the images in the result & proper icons for other files like Documents, Zip etc.
- Size of the file and last modified date is included in the details.
- You can Create, Delete and share folders.
- Renaming is possible when you save files to phone.
Being in the first version, a lot more features are expected and below is our suggestions. As we talked to the developer, he shared that there are plans of many features to be rolled in. Here is our list :
- Caching of files which are already viewed once. When a change is found, it can trigger to update.
- Image Slideshow.
- Pin Folders and Files.
- Multiple files selection which will be useful to Download Multiple Files, Mass Delete files.
- Overall performance improvement.
- Sort files by name, date modified etc.
[minigallery id="4475" style="box border box_white"]