You might also like
- Video : How to update Windows Phone (OTA)
- Did Windows Phone 8 Got its First Unity Engine Game? (Beta Though)
- Enable Text Reply Incoming Calls and Add more text presets on Windows Phone
- Video : How to Backup & Restore Windows Phone SMS, Apps, Photo, Call History etc
- Review : TYLT Band Car Charger for Windows Phone
Code Alpha for Windows Phone is a pretty exciting game for gamers who are looking for lot of rush and love the background of asteroids, spaceship and guns to blow them off.
What is the Game About ?
In this game you play a life savior for many who want to escape a dyeing planet in a space shuttle. You are the guide, deciding who goes in but the job is even tougher than that. Not only you need to guide them but also take care to mark the asteroids which get close to the rescue ship and also guide the ship to follow a path, dodging the asteroids. The best part, you have two such ships to manage.
It becomes interesting when you also have to do maths. Each of the spaceship can carry 10 persons and people come in bunch i.e. pack of 2 or 7 or 5. So you will need to decide which group goes ahead. The worst happens when you have the ship ready and a meteor hits, because it not only blows the ship but also kills the people inside.
How your scores are calculated :
Based on How many people you rescued and how many ships you destroyed and there is a minimum number of people to rescue before you clear the stage.
Upgrades and Power Packs
Every stage you make some money which helps you buy powers, upgrade your guns You can do that after clearing every stage. What is so important about the power packs is you need to choose wisely because only upgrading your guns wont help as you ship will need protection against the broken parts of asteroids you gun just blew up.
The game logic is petty strong and keeps any player on his thumb!! The graphics are ok, not high def but it’s not that bad like I have seen for many other games. As of now I see this game to be free but even if not, the game is worth your time unless you run out of patience too early.
However there are few problems which I see :
- You need to double tap on groups before they move into spaceship. Keeping in mind there are too many factors to bring in success, I would suggest one tap so the player gets more time. Plus tapping is not very accurate.
- Second, we need difficulty level for this game. I find it bit difficult for casual gamers.