You might also like
- WPDev Feedback App is Live : Vote for WP Ideas and suggest your own
- Keep Wi-Fi Always on in Windows Phone
- Cross Platform and Device Notification Center for Windows Phone 8
- Pre-Order Now : Kinect Star Wars Limited Edition & Game coming on April 3rd
- How to Fix Downloading Application Error Code 8000FFFF after Windows Phone 8 Restore
Dark Force Team has done it again and this time its HTC phones which got lucky. HTC Titan & Omegia both have got HSPL based custom roms which will completely remove the secondary program loader which means, when you perform a reset you will get what custom rom has to offer not what the Windows Phone had from factory.
Supported Devices :
Remember it supports HTC Titan and Omega but not HTC Titan 2. Also there are only few devices with range of mobile id is supported which are :
- Titan: ”PI39****”, “PI391100″, “PI391000″
- Omega: ”PI06****”, “PI061100, “PI061000″
Keeping this in mind, the installer or the updater is designed such that it makes sure that you cannot install if your device does not fall in the correct MID range.
Detailed installation instructions are available at this thread. Make sure to read it properly and then follow it. Also suggest you to go through the questions posted by other member’s to see if you need to careful about anything else. Also make sure you did take backup of your current state of your phone. This update will remove everything from your phone including apps, and you will need apps like Re-installer to bring your apps back.
So again only if you are smart enough to handle these kind of updates or have enough money to spend , Try it!!.