Microsoft has made the new Insider Preview build Available for all consumers participating in the program, and if you aren’t, you will be able to download the ISO and install it right away on your PC. This build is inline with one that was showcased today. The ISO can be downloaded by following links x86 | x64 and below is the list of changes that you can notice.
- General UX improvements: Apart from UX improvements, you will see new Live Tile animation for Start in addition to in addition to some performance and stability improvements for Live Tiles, transparent start menu with Aero Glass effect and so on.
- Continuum: We’re continuing to make Continuum better and invest in a simplified taskbar. Additionally when you close an application in Tablet mode, we take you back to the Start screen instead of the desktop as you would expect when using a tablet. You will see general polish on snapping, and the shared divider between two snapped windows now let’s you adjust the size.
- Multi-tasking improvements: We’re continuing to refine and complete our mulit-tasking experience with Windows 10. Check out Alt-Tab, Task-View, and Snap Assist. Snap Assist also now supports the ability to close a window during Snap Assist.
- New default Windows sounds
- Visual refresh for Cortana: Better integration in Windows including tighter integration with Start. There are much of new experience with Cortana as well. You can make use of the following commands like Seattle Weather, MSFT stock, define astounding, Flight Tracking and so on.
- Updates for the Music and Video Preview apps:
- Windows Store Beta improvements.