FreeCharge has updated their Windows 10 Mobile app with lots of new features, also making it a UWP app. For those who don’t know, FreeCharge is the fastest app to pay for online recharges & bill payments. Not just easy, safe and secure, it is quick. Pay for your prepaid mobile recharges, postpaid mobile bill, DTH recharge, Datacard and utility bills in under 10 seconds.
The updated app brings some new cool features which were exclusive to Android version of the app. Features like Split Bill, Payment Reminders, better transaction history interface and lots more. The app will also show you details about your current balance and the latest offers from the company directly on the Live Tile. Another noticeable feature is, Cortana Support, which will let you recharge directly through your voice command.
- Dedicated section for offers which showcase cashback for recharges, bill and merchant payments
- Voice and text command recharges powered by deep Cortana integration. Just say the words!
- Live Tile – Get wallet balance, FreeCharge offers and recent transaction summary all on your home screen
- Split Bill- Split bills with your friends and keep the awkward conversations away
- Merchant on boarding – Now become a merchant on FreeCharge platform and start accepting payments seamlessly
- Make digital payment to our 50,000+ base of merchants by scanning their QR Code
- With our reminder service you will never miss a bill due date again. 8. Improved recharge, bill payment and transaction history interface.
- New adaptive layout, live tile, Cortana and a lot more.
The latest update is now live, and it can be found in the Windows Store here