When traveling a lot on air, you must be feeling the need of map for every airport you visit, which is little more convenient, than looking at the maps on the air port or wasting more time in finding a shopping mall or even a deal.
GateGur App for Windows Phone solves all of these problems with their application. If you aren’t aware of GateGuru, Its a solution which came out of its founder, Dan Gellert, frustration to find a place to eat something and he rolled in GateGuru which now specializes in listing airport amenities and is a virtual blueprint.
Features of GateGuru App :
- It lists 180 Airports across the Globe. So, your chances are high that you will find your airport listed as soon as you launch the app using the location awareness feature of the phone.
- It includes an offline map which lists down all the terminals. This is useful when you want to move from one to other, figuring things on your own.
- When it comes down to listing Food Sections, Shopping Malls, it throws an ace for it. You can find very accurate information about every shop in every terminal. This makes sure if you plan to eat after security check, you can make sure there is something on that side.
- It also lists down the deals in the airport making sure that you save some money.
- All this information is also driven by User input like you and me. If you think any of the shop is mapped incorrectly, submit your Geotag.
- Its loaded with pictures from the users which will give you a preview of the airport and how it looks like before you even go there.
- It integrates with Kayak and Tripit. This means if you add all your flight details on any of these service, you can actually see it there.
- You can connect with your Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare and Gowalla and share your check-ins and status there.
- You can add Airport, Shops etc to favorites.
- If the map for airport can pin point my location and help find a route to a shop, it will be a great addition. This is something we really loved about FastMall
- Support for Offline Maps.