You might also like
- What’s new in Xbox 360 Metro Dashboard Update (Fall 2011)
- Moli Player : Play Most of the Unsupported Video Formats on Windows Phone at a Price
- Remember All helps you note almost everything about a place on Windows Phone
- How to Get Wireless Charging on Nokia Lumia 925 without any Accessory [DIY]
- Lumia 620 : Nokia Announces WP8 Low End Device Early
Google Drive isthe cloud storage service from Google which offers 5GB of free space. There is a desktop app which allows you to sync files across multiple PC. Google Drive is also available for Android and iPhone, but as of now there is no official app for Windows Phone.GDrive is a free app, which is an unofficial Google Drive client for Windows Phone.
Once installed, you need to add your Google account and provide authorization to access your account.
The app lists out all the files into two categories, one is files (documents) and second is images. You can add new folder and upload images using the app. But there is no option to upload documents from Office Hub and this is because of the limitation of Windows Phone.
Another major issue is that the documents do not open in web browser as well, you can only view the document list and upload image and also create new folders.
Limitations of the app;
- Cannot open existing documents from your GDrive, only view the list