You might also like
- Bomberman vs Zombies : Windows Phone Game Review
- Can Windows Phone steal some of the RIM / BlackBerry’s Corporate Market ?
- AT&T Mobile transfer App for Windows Phone is Here
- Nokia Starts rolling Portico Update Globally, Expect to complete by mid-March
- Wanted a Tattoo for your Xbox Avatar, Its here and you can change them at wish
If you been using Adobe reader on Windows Phone for a while, we know PDF files do not show up in Office Hub which in turn makes it difficult to share the PDF file over email or even attach it.
PDF Move is a homebrew app for all unlocked Windows Phone which allows to share the file over email ( as attachment) and also lets you pin it to start screen.It uses the WP7 Root Tools to achieve it.
How to it works ?
When you launch the app,it lists down all the PDF files available in Acrobat Reader App. Each file can be selected and then either can be Opened, Delete, Pin to Start and Move to Office Hub.
When you select Move to Office Hub, It creates a sync icon right next to it which always stays. In the background, it creates a shortcut or entry into the office hub. Next you can go to the Locations section of Office Hub, Select Phone and then locate the pdf and then share it from there. Any attempt to launch the file from the Office Hub will fail and result in invalid path but it does show up when you attach it.
Apart from this, the application can pin PDF file to start screen which is another awesome and missing feature.
Make sure to give root permission to both Adobe Reader and PDF Move using the WP7 Root tools.
Updated Features :
- Mass Delete and Move Options.
- Deletes any duplicate entries
- Toast notification when file move is complete.
- Batch Upload to SkyDrive.
- Option to delete files in both adobe reader app and Office Hub.
- All files can be selected by tapping the page title i.e., ‘documents’, to select all files. Tap again to select none
Video Demo :
Download from XDA :
You can download the file from here and install it using IE if you have XAP handler or use the SDK XAP Deployer.