You might also like
- Xbox Live Indie Games get 500 MB CCGAME size, 80 Point Games, twenty titles per developer.
- Nokia Lumia 800 Gets Its First Software Update; Improves Battery Life Noticeably
- Microsoft Sets it Foot into Wearables with Microsoft Band
- New Nokia Lumia Apps, Camera Extras etc and Update Rolling from 27th June for Lumia 800, 710
- Create Multiple Calendar Tiles on Windows Phone with Iconical
So we got a couple of readers asking us if taking the back cover of Lumia 820 was easy enough. We though of exploring as we have one in hand and here is my experience compiled in the video. ( If you cannot view it, follow the link)
So yeah!! you don’t need a hammer or knife or a plase to take of the cover. All you need is to be bit careful, trust the phone, and use bit of nail and finger pressure. The cover comes out pretty nicely if you apply the pressure at the right point.
What confused me inititally was that Nokia video said that you need to use the finger and the nails, while the manual said use only finger. Truth is you cannot do it without the nails.
The back cover is a separate case which holds the buttons. So if you are worried it will come out like a case, don’t think about it. The whole thing comes out as one separate unit.
So to take it out, follow the steps below:
- The area where you need to operate on is the top right corner.
- Push in a bit of nail at the junction of black phone and the coloured case. Then apply a bit of pressure on the coloured portion and it should come out.
- Now don’t push it further if it has come out a bit.
- Next apply the pressure on top left portion of the case and take it out.
- Next pull the phone upside and you are done.
Below are some screenshots of how it looks when you take the case out.
How did you take out the back cover ? How as your experience!!