You might also like
- Enable Internet Connection Sharing Wifi and Modem Tethering on Windows Phone
- Lumia 620 gets a New protective Shell which Takes Care when It FaceDrops
- How much Nokia Lumia 920 and Other Windows Phone 8 might cost in India
- BookMyShow Releases Their Official App On The WP7 Marketplace
- How to Hard and Soft Reset Nokia Lumia 920
Game Defaults mean common preferences like Controller sensitivity, Mirror Lookups, Auto aim, etc for all the games you are playing. This makes sure any game you play has these preferred choice and you don’t manually go and change.
This is again divided into categories like General, Action Racing. So for each category you can have a different set of defaults. So let us learn how you can set game defaults for your profile :
- Make sure you are signed in your profile.
- Then select profile and choose Game Defaults
- Here you get to see the three categories which I had mentioned above.
- Now select a category and choose and set all the options.
- So for instance if you want Auto Aim to be on by default, set in on here and when you play the game, the preferences will be picked up from here.
- Things that can be changed are Y-Axis, Movement, Auto-Aim, Auto-Center, Transmission, Camera Angle, Brake Control, Accelerator Control, Difficulty, Primary Color, Secondary Color, Controller Sensitivity
However one of the biggest drawback is if you change game defaults after you have already played the game then the game will not pickup the settings. Also if you change any defaults from within the game, it will override the Game Defaults set in your profile.
Video Demo to Set Game Defaults ( Watch on YouTube )
[styled_box title="" color="green"]
I wish someday Xbox will have API which will allow to create Game Default settings in a centralized place for each game. This will make sure that every profile will have their own game defaults and any changes made there will be picked up by the game from there.