You might also like
- Xbox Live Indie Games get 500 MB CCGAME size, 80 Point Games, twenty titles per developer.
- What’s New in Xbox One Achievements & Newly Introduced Challenges
- Official Pinterest App for Windows Phone Released
- Instagraph—Instagram App for Windows Phone
- Vietnam’s Q-Smart to Launch Thinnest (7.2 mm) Windows Phone 8.1 Device; China’s Hisense launching a 6 Inch
Nokia is providing one year free unlimited music download for their Ovi music store in many countries. The advantage of this is that you can download tracks to your phone or PC using your account. The store contains contains over 11 million tracks in various languages. The store is currently available in Australia, Austria, Brazil, Finland, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, and the United Kingdom with more countries launching regularly.
Now what if you changed your Nokia phone before the expiration of the unlimited music subscription? You would want to download the songs on your new mobile. You can easily transfer your subscription from your old device to new one. This option is available only in the web interface of Ovi store. You need to login to http://music.ovi.com and then access this page- https://account.music.ovi.com/in/en/pc/account/details/
Scroll down and you can see the devices attached to the subscription. Here you can change the device.
You need to enter the IMEI number of your new device and press confirm. Voila, you subscription is transferred to your new device.
Please note, you can change the registered device every 90 days.