You might also like
- Video : How to Backup & Restore Windows Phone SMS, Apps, Photo, Call History etc
- Mugen Power Working on Batteries for Lumia 920 and HTC 8X
- FidMe : Turn your Windows Phone into Loyalty Card Wallet
- Nokia’s WP7 Music Player App Leaks; Works on All Unlocked Windows Phones
- Nokia Lumia 800 Gets Its First Software Update; Improves Battery Life Noticeably
Along with a bunch of new games and SmartGlass, Microsoft has also announced a new re-branded Music service (Remember Zune?) for the Xbox, and its upcoming Windows 8/WP8 platform, along with Internet Explorer for Xbox! Yeah, Microsoft has finally released Internet Explorer for Xbox 360 after what apparently seems like ages.
Since people usually don’t have a keyboard lying around in their living room, they can use their phone or tablet as a keyboard via the Redmond company’s SmartGlass feature. Alternatively, they can also use Kinect’s voice and gesture control as well to control IE right from their couch. Internet Explorer will be available to all Xbox 360 owners as an update sometime this fall.
The new Xbox music service will be available for the Windows 8 platform as well. The Xbox Music app for the console has a metro dominated UI, and includes some of the features found in Zune including SmartDJ. At launch, the service will consist of more than 30 million tracks.