You might also like
- Endomondo App for Windows Phone gets a major facelift
- Nokia Lumia 900 and Lumia 610 Coming To India In June
- GPS Calculator : Find Distances and Area right on Windows Phone
- BookMyShow Releases Their Official App On The WP7 Marketplace
- Watch Mars Landing on Xbox & try the Virtual Curiosity Lander with Kinect
Nokia and other companies are gearing up for the launch of latest mobile OS from Microsoft- Windows Phone 8. It was a disappointing news for many Windows Phone 7 users that they will not be receiving the WP8 full update. But many of the features of the new OS will be available to WP7 users as a part of an update 7.8. This update will bring the new start menu of WP8 and few other features.
But there was no clarity on what all features will be available in final build of 7.8. A recently leaked document which was discovered by SmartPhone France provides some info on this matter. This document provides details on what features will be available in Windows Phone 7.8 update. Below is the chart provided by Smartphone France.
We are not sure how much genuine this document is, but looking at what features Windows Phone 7 users will get, it is not just limited to start menu.