Windows Phone devices, especially the Nokia Lumia series are known for great cameras. Now you can use these camera phones for good by live streaming from your Windows Phone. Reelsome is an awesome app for Windows Phone which allows users to live stream from their camera. Reelsome lets you stream live video from your Windows Phone to family, friends or the whole world. You can choose who you share your moments with. All you need to do is register with your Facebook account and start filming.
As you can see from the interface, you can easily live stream using your phone camera and a good internet connection. The application should be pretty useful if you want to live stream sessions or product demos.
- Stream live video from your phone
- Watch live streams from other Reelsome users from all over the world
- Share it to your friends, family or to the world
- Create your own stories and continue your old films with new content
- Everything is stored in the cloud for later watching
Live streaming feature is free on the app, so you can live stream any number of events. You also can save 1 hour of streaming on device. If that isn’t enough, you can upgrade your account for more storage. If you wish, you can upgrade to a premium and get 50 hours of storage for 1,99 EUR a month or 19,99 EUR a year.