If there is one company that is known to make Webcam, its Logitech. Their C92X series did really well, specially those with low light support, and today the company has announced a new series –BRIO-which is a beast! It is the first webcam to support 4K resolution, and it also includes IR sensors which can be used for Windows 10 Hello.
Features of BRIO:
- The exact name of this webcam is Logitech 960-001105 Brio 4K Ultra HD Webcam
- 4K Ultra HD which also supports HD 1080p and 720p video streaming.
- When using in office and home, light is always an issue. The cam supports Advanced Right Light 3 auto light correction with High Dynamic Range (HDR) which delivers quality even in low light or if you have lot of light. It knows how to balance things out.
- IR for Windows Hello for Facial recognition.
- 5X Digital Zoo.
- You can easily adjust the camera’s field of view from 68 or 78 degrees for focused communication to an expansive 90 degrees to show more of your surroundings or include more people
- Supports multiple connection types (2.0 Type A and 3.0 Type A and C connections).
- Works with Microsoft Cortana voice control,
- Offers multiple mounting options with the removable clip or embedded tripod thread.
- Built-in dual omni-directional mics with noise cancellation
- Comes with External privacy shutter, and option to replace backgrounds powered by Personify.
That said, the webcam is not for everyone. Most of the laptops come with decent webcams that gets the job done. It is for those who cannot comprise on quality, and definitely need something to impress everyone they connect with. It costs $199, and is selling on Amazon. Buy it boy following this link.