You might also like
- Game Review : Dedris for Windows Phone
- Deal Alert : Nokia Lumia 925 at 13% Discount + DC-16 Battery Pack Free [India]
- Nokia Lumia 800 Priced At Rs 29,999 In India; It’s a Fail Of Epic Proportion!
- Kotak Mahindra Bank App comes to Windows Phone
- TouchWake : Use the Windows Phone hardware button to wake it up, if your lock button went broke
If you have been thinking Kinect Sports series was just not enough, the Guys at Sega heard you and they are coming up with the Official Game of Olympics 2012 this June which is going to be Kinect Supported for Xbox 360 along with Playstation and PC version.
Type of Games
This is the first time an Olympic Video Game is motion controlled making every game closer to you and gving you a real feel of Sports Heroes competing number of events like 110m Hurdles, Beach Volleyball (Kinect only) and 25m Rapid Fire Pistol (Move only), Swimming, Long Jump, Weight Lifting, Cycling and so on.
Multiplayer and Party Play
The best part is this game also supports Multi Player and Party Play feature which is commonly seen in Xbox Kinect Games apart from Single Player and Offline mode and Event Mode.
You will be able to track medals gained and each of which will be added to Nations medal table making it completely Golbal, Imagine this as a Global Olympics being played from your living room.
Go for Gold :
Compete in over 45 events, including all the blue ribbon events plus some all-new events to Olympic videogames offering the ultimate depth and variety. Includes motion control and party events.