Microsoft held its partner conference yesterday, and along with various offers and strategic points, the company is offering Microsoft 365 which is one stop solution for Enterprise looking for Office 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility + Security. Its specifically to attract that business who are mostly dependent on the Microsoft package and attract new ones. Though it is hard to find a business like this, then there is business who might be willing to adopt it.
What Microsoft is trying to do here is sell a complete model, than just selling the individual product. Something like Google does it with their Apps and products where they push to sell a complete Suite. However, this is like a package of all the best packages Microsoft can offer. Like always, Microsoft is offering two versions of this —Microsoft 365 Enterprise and Microsoft 365 Business.
Microsoft 365 Enterprise is designed for large organizations and integrates Office 365 Enterprise, Windows 10 Enterprise and Enterprise Mobility + Security to empower employees to be creative and work together, securely.
- Unlocks creativity by enabling people to work naturally with ink, voice and touch, all backed by tools that utilize AI and machine learning.
- Provides the broadest and deepest set of apps and services with a universal toolkit for teamwork, giving people flexibility and choice in how they connect, share and communicate.
- Simplifies IT by unifying management across users, devices, apps, and services.
- Helps safeguard customer data, company data and intellectual property with built-in, intelligent security.
Microsoft 365 Business is designed for small- to medium-sized businesses with up to 300 users and integrates Office 365 Business Premium with tailored security and management features from Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility + Security. It offers services to empower employees, safeguard the business and simplify IT management.
- Helps companies achieve more together by better connecting employees, customers, and suppliers.
- Empowers employees to get work done from anywhere, on any device.
- Protects company data across devices with always-on security.
- Simplifies the set-up and management of employee devices and services with a single IT console.