When everybody waited for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Rollout, Microsoft surprised everybody with the second version of Surface Book 2. The first version came out in 2015, and it has been one of the most innovative laptops…that HINGE!!! That said, there is no major change when it comes to design, but the hardware specs have bumped up for good, and Microsoft claims it to have 17 hours of battery life.
The claim for battery life is based on the Nvidia GeForce GPU update along with the battery of increased capacity. The graphics are also claimed to be five times better, and performance double the MacBook Pro. This is the 15-inch variant which is powered by 8th Gen Intel dual and quad-core processors.
Let’s Look at the Features:
- It comes in two variant 13 inches for ultrabook lovers and the standard 15-inch model.
- The 13-inch can do 2.2 TFLOPS of power, while the 15-inch variant can push up 4.3 TFLOPS of power.
- Improvement when it comes to the backlit keyboard.
- There is a singular flexible hinge.
- You get standard USB port and a USB-C.
- You can grab the top model for Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB RAM. This means you can play games like Gears of War 4, Motorsport 7 at 1080P @ 60FPS.
— Microsoft Surface (@surface) October 17, 2017
When it comes to pricing, you need to shell out at a minimum of $1499 and will be available starting from November 16. Pre-orders start on the 9th of November.