Microsoft is promoting Xbox One as much as possible, and they are back with “Weekend Fun” programme where they want Xbox Fans to win a 1-month Xbox Live Gold membership and Rs 500 worth of Xbox credit if you clock one hour on list of games selected by the Xbox Team.
This is scheduled for next 12 weeks, and is taking place in seven countries which are Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Korea, India, Singapore and Taiwan. You have few basic rules though:
- You need to Xbox Live Gold member.
- You need those games. ( Don’t fret if you don’t have all of them, just play with what you have)
- You need to clock one hour in one session (Friday, 6am local time to Sunday, 11.59pm local time)
Weekend Fun will start at 6:00AM on Fridays and end at 11:59PM on Sundays, from Friday, 30 January to Sunday, 19 April 2015. The Game of the Week schedule is as follows:
- Weekend 1 (30/1-1/2) – Sunset Overdrive
- Weekend 2 (6/2-8/2) – Forza Horizon 2
- Weekend 3 (13/2-15/2) – Assassin’s Creed: Unity
- Weekend 4 (20/2-22/2) – NBA2K15
- Weekend 5 (27/2-1/3) – Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Weekend 6 (6/3-8/3) – FIFA15
- Weekend 7 (13/3-15/3) – Minecraft
- Weekend 8 (20/3-22/3) – Evolve
- Weekend 9 (27/3-29/3) – Battlefield: Hardline
- Weekend 10 (3/4-5/4) – Grand Theft Auto V
- Weekend 11 (10/4-12/4) – Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Weekend 12 (17/4-19/4) – Indian Entertainment App (TBD)
Will you be playing?