You might also like
- UC Browser for Windows Phone Now Supports Background Download
- How to Fix Downloading Application Error Code 8000FFFF after Windows Phone 8 Restore
- View Panorama Images in a Different Way in Windows Phone
- iimger – Unofficial App for iimgry on Windows Phone
- How to Setup Beacons in Xbox 360 Metro Update
Not sure how we missed it but it seems MoneyControl App has been there since the new year started and its pretty awesome taking full advantage of the WP Mango update and brings you Toast and Live Tile notification for those who always are on edge of market swings with portfolio management.
Designed by Network 18 Team, the same people who got us IBN Live App, this app lets you manage your Protofolio completely on your phone which will be the reason people will love to use it :
- There is a ticker at the top which gets the rates from markets on demand else it keeps you displaying the rates of stock.
- Built with Panorama view, It has screens for Indices, Market Moves with Top Gainers, Losers, active by value and volume. Currencies and lastly the commodities.
- Each of these can be expanded to more details categorized by NSE and BSE
- For each Indices you have two more screens one for Stocks and One for Industries displaying rates, percentage changed and so on.
- Live Tile for Indices but its only for Sensex and Nifty
- Read Top News, and videos from Moneycontrol.
- For a particular stock it gets you Quote from NSE and BSE, Current Rate and changed percentage, you can also see Open, High, Low and Prev Close.
- You can see Chart and News for that Stock.
- You can add them to your portfolio with details on how many stocks you have or add them to watch list.
- You can also ask questions using comment and notified about messages.
What I find missing ?
If you had used the online account, there is a feature called as Alerts which allows you to stalk on any stock and sends you alert for Price Changes, Market Watch Alerts etc depending on what is your upper and lower cutoff. That’s what is missing here which will upset many users.
What they should do is create live tiles of the Alerts and let me pin it. So in case you have lot of alerts already set, I should be able to pin that instantly. Hopefully we will see that in the next version.
[minigallery id="2292" style="box border box_white"]