We all have been waiting for Nokia’s entry into the Android segment, and while we all had our eyes at MWC, Nokia has already made its first Android phone official, well kind of.
Nokia 6 which is exclusive to China is the first Android Phone comes with metallic body, fingerprint sensor, audio is powered by Dolby Atmos, and thankfully comes with MicroUSB charging rather than USB type C.
Looking at the video here is what we can say:
- Its a black grey model.
- Unibody metallic design with metal buttons.
- Round corners.
- Camera module in the rear houses the lens, and the flash in a capsule like shape which is little elevated.
- Virtual / LED capacitive Buttons
- Video also shows a bit of camera which has usual controls.
- Fingerprint sensors is in the front.
- Speakers are at t he bottom.
We expect the phone to come with at least 32 GB storage, 2 GB RAM because a lot has changed since 2 years, and we have phones with 8 GB RAMs, but then its Nokia.
Update: Here are speculated Nokia N6 specs:
- 5.5-inch Hybrid in-cell full HD display
- 2.5D Gorilla Glass 3.
- Display has polariser layer which will make sunlight readability better.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 octa-core SoC
- 4GB RAM.
- 64GB of internal storage
- 16MP rear camera with f/2 aperture.
- PDAF, dual tone flash
- 8 MP front camera
- 3,000mAh battery
- micro-USB port & 3.5mm jack.
Check out the video by visiting this page, and click on watch product video link.