You might also like
- Set Wide Wallpaper for Lock Screen and Kid’s Corner : Dual Lock Crop
- Halo Spartan Assault Review for Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8
- Add missing Artist pictures in WP Zune ( Homebrew )
- Daily Dashboard brings Calendar, Weather & Birthdays in One Place on your Windows Phone
- Shopping and Price Comparison app for India- Reviews42 for Windows Phones
Nokia just announced its MWC 2014 schedule via Nokia Conversation which is set for 24th Feb 2014, 8 30 AM, the first day at Barcelona. What is interesting is that green color popped up again and this time it’s in shape of X. Nokia has sent invites initially which has “Under The Trees” and recently all the properties of Nokia on Twitter and Facebook went green.
While Nokia X is rumored to be the first Android device which has Google services stripped away and Nokia has planned for its own store. Since it’s Android, there is a great possibility that users will be able to install the APK but no matter what, it’s not pure Android. That said the device is a low end device and probably the first and last Nokia Android Phone!!!.
Nokia has always put up their flag ship device upfront, but this time it’s something else. It’s confusing if a budget phone should get so much attention. If I have to believe, there is something else that is coming along with Nokia X, probably solar charging phones which coincided with the green idea.
We will be at MWC next week and make sure to subscribe to our feeds on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or Google Plus to get regular updates and news!!!