You might also like
- How to Reclaim Space on Lumia 1020 by Deleting High Resolution Images
- The Nokia App Folder for Windows Phone; Lets you even add settings
- Pushpin Reminders is a Location Aware Reminder App like iOS5′s Reminder App
- Angry Birds Star Wars for Windows Phone 8 is out, May come for Lumia WP 7.5 users
- DFT rolls in Custom Roms for HTC Titan / Omega ( Second generation )
Every phone has its own problems, it could be hardware related or software related. Nokia Lumia 920 is the latest flagship phone from Nokia running the Windows Phone 8 OS. Nokia Lumia 920 also has its share of problems with many users in US complaining about random reboots. while few other users have complained that suddenly Lumia 920 gets hang and does not respond at all. Unlike other phones where you have the option to restart by removing the battery, Lumia 920 does not have this option as battery is not removable. So what are your options?
Sometimes, your phone might freeze, with no keys or touch responding or sometimes it fails to start up. If your phone isn’t responding, you have few options available.
Do the following:
- Press and hold the volume down key and power key at the same time for about 10 seconds. The phone restarts. To switch your phone back on, press and hold the power key.
- Update your phone software.
- Reset your phone. This restores the factory settings, and erases all your personal content, including apps you’ve purchased and downloaded. On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Settings > about > reset your phone.
If none of these tips works, you might need to take the phone to nearest Nokia care. We are hoping that these minor issues will be solved with the update Nokia will be releasing soon. Please note that this tip can be tried on other Lumia phones as well.