You might also like
- Review & Giveaway : Amzer Double Layer Hybrid Case with Kickstand for Lumia 1020
- The War between OEM’s for Low End Windows Phone Segment
- Remember All helps you note almost everything about a place on Windows Phone
- Review : Battleblock Theater for Xbox 360
- Windows Phone attracts Homemakers as Colors TV App Launches Exclusive to the Platform
Pic Stitch is a popular iOS app which allows users to combine multiple photos into one by editing them and adding effects. The app has been released for Windows Phone and is now available for download. You can quickly combine multiple photos into one beautifully framed picture using the app. Pic Stitch packs a simple design with a powerful editor to give you everything you could possibly want to make your photo’s simply amazing.
The god thing about Pic Stitch is that it comes with a photo editor powered by Aviary, so you have quite a lot of options to edit. When stitching photos, you can select the layout you need, there are quite a lot of them available in the app.
There are plenty of image editing options including enhancing, adding effects, sticker, etc., editing options like crop, orientation and also adding filters.
Features of Pic Stitch;
- 32 different layouts
- 12 different photo aspect ratios (1×1, 4×6, 3×4, 5×7, 9×16, etc)
- Amazing photo fx filters
- Customize photo borders
- Easy to use UI
- Pan, rotate, flip, mirror and zoom
- Share to Facebook, photo album and also via email
- High resolution export
The UI of the app is pretty good and easy to use and you can combine together photos in 32 different layouts. Overall, Pic Stitch is a good image editor. The app is priced at $1.49 with is no trial option.
Download Pic Stitch