You might also like
- Looks like Google is Scared of Windows Phone
- Nokia Lumia 800 Priced At Rs 29,999 In India; It’s a Fail Of Epic Proportion!
- Nokia Confirms Lumia 900 Data bug and a Chance to prove they are serious about you
- Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2- Specifications, Comparison and Accessories
- Nokia Lumia 800 Gets Its First Software Update; Improves Battery Life Noticeably
As more and more users adopt Windows Phone, we are seeing a positive trend in companies launching more and more apps for the platform, the recent one is Reliance Instacare App which allows a Reliance consumer to manage his account. The company has its app already available for Android platform from sometime.
- You can instantly recharge a prepaid connection or & pay your postpaid bills
- Love caller turns ? The app allows to subscribe to latest caller tunes.
- Find out how much mobile data you are consuming using the inbuilt data tracker. This is different from Data sense.
- You can find out your balance and any outstanding
- Offers for the best deals & packs
- Locate the nearest Reliance Store
- Start or stop services
What I really liked about the app is that it’s not ported from Android; instead it’s built from the ground and supports Windows Phone features like Live Tile to display balance and bill details. It supports all three tile sizes.
The app has been designed well, following the Windows Phone design patters. Once you login or register with the Instacare, the user interface offers all its feature in form of tiles which mixes with the environment well. Under My Account you get access to your bills, plan, unbilled usage, data usage and so on.
Data usage is displayed in form of graph which many of you would really like. You can see details of upload, download, peak and off peak data usage.
Kudos to the Reliance team for building this app instead of porting Android interface. The app is free to download.