You might also like
- Google Drive for Windows Phone- GDrive
- Microsoft New Game Content Usage Rules puts Gaming YouTube Channels Into trouble, No More making Money from Game Footage
- vNESLight lets you play Nintendo Games on Windows Phone
- Modern Warfare 3 ( MF3 ) Launches for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC
- Review- MeTweet 2.0 for Windows Phone
Windows Phone Notifications i.e. Toast, Email, IM and Text, can only be turned off if you turn down the volume completely but now with this awesome homebrew app, Snotify it is possible to turn of the notification for any period of time you want. This means if you are going to sleep for a while or during the night then this app just lets you schedule it for you.
Though we had seen the Volume Control Apps already but the scheduler is something seriously cool which reminds me of profile options in old Nokia phones.
- Taking to the granular level, this app lets you control individual notifications to be turned off where Text and IM are combined. This means you can turn off Toast an Email individually but still keep Text and IM turned on.
- You can have different time scheduled for each of the notification.
- Option to turn off Master Volume and Vibration is also available.
- It is scheduled to run once a day so either you can choose office time to keep your phone turned off or can have a good night sleep.
- The best part is that it turns off the vibration also.
- You can add multiple schedules and specifiy weekedays. This is very similar to alarm application you use on Windows Phone.
- You can now disable sound 0 to 30 minutes before the specified schedule, rather than during.
This app works on Windows Phone which can side-load apps and run WP7 Root Tools to give trusted permission.
- It can allow to set the ringer volume instead of turning them completely off.
- Option to turn of the background agent from within the application.
- Live Tile support for Instant turn off and on i.e. Toggle Support.
[minigallery id="4091" style="box border box_white"]
You can download the XAP file from this XDA Thread and install it using any XAP Deployer tool. After installing, first make sure you have given the trusted permission using the WP7 Root Tools and then start using the app. If you do without that, the app shows up a warning message and will not allow to configure any if the said settings.