You might also like
- Interval is an Alarm, Timer and Stopwatch for Windows Phone
- Video : Face Mask for Windows Phone is here
- Patent2PDF: Patent Lovers Grab This on Windows Phone
- Windows Phone 8 Details Leaked; NFC, Multi-Core Processor, Native Code Support and More!
- Better Task for Windows Phone is Beautiful, Gesture based Task management App
I remember being a kid how difficult it was to tie my show laces before going to school. If it wasn’t my mom, I would have never learnt how to do it right. There are two difficulties in learning this trick, First its boring and second, as parent, its too tedious to demo it over and over again to the kids. You just run out of patience.
Well, time has changed and so has the ways we consume information. These days we mostly end up using videos to help kids learn things which solves both the problem.
Today we are showcasing a nice little app, I learn to tie my shows from Msicc, which will not only make learning a fun, but since kids just know how to use touch phones these days, you do not need to keep a watch all the time.
This app uses simple animation instead of video to show how your can tie up your shoe which can be paused and can also be viewed step by step. So you can ask your kid to take his shoe and keep the phone in front and follow the steps. Its that easy.
The animation uses two different colors for two laces which makes sure the kids can easily understand how to pass them through each other, to create a knot.
As you watch the the animation, step wise, you also get to read the instructions which makes both parents and kids to understand if there is any confusion in the video.
The app also includes a couple of rhymes which kids can read and enjoy.
Also for Big Kids
Now apart from this, this app also features a complicated lesson for Big Kids. If you want to learn an extra level to tie up your shoes.
- If the animation is accompanied by an audio included (rhyme), which can play along with it, Kids are going to just love it. Infact, I will suggest having the same rhymes be played which are included in the app.
- Adding Quiz to it will be great. Let the kids guess what is the next step and give them scores. The dev has already shared that a memory match game is going to come for kids.
- For Big Kids, If there are more types of knot that can be included, they will love it.
[minigallery id="4566" style="box border box_white"]
The app comes in Trial and Paid mode. In Trial mode , you only have first five steps in both animation and guide mode, One Rhyme available and you can have one standard theme.