In Windows, we have the option to add clocks from a different time zone to help us track time which is useful for events, matches or anything else happening around the globe. However, most of us are not near our PC all the time in-fact chances are that you are mobile when there is an event, and you start doing all those maths to confirm it.
So here is a free Windows Phone App, Time Sync which will help you at those situations. Not only it tells you the time of 6500 plus cities, it also helps you view your local time in parallel to the time of that city. Best part, you can just slide to change the time of that city, and view your local time, which means finding your local time relative to any cities time is so easy!!!
This is exactly how it works :
- You setup a list of cities including your local time.
- Now tap on any of the city, and it will launch the Synchronize Screen.
- This will list all the cities already configured except the one you selected.
- The city which you actually tapped will be at the bottom with slider.
- Now slide to change the time, and you will see the rest of the clocks synchronizing accordingly.
Apart from this, it also comes with an inbuilt time converter which can convert local time to any city you want or between any two cities. The converter displays both time and date.
The App supports Daylight Saving Time, Records Leap Seconds, and a list of all Country’s Capital, Cities with Administrative office or Cities with population greater than 1 million.
What is missing ?
Even though you have converter, there is no way you can actually sync any of the countries time as live tile. In-fact what I will love to see is, a live tile displaying some other couturiers time in my local time. This will help us to understand when is the event going to take place.