You might also like
- How to Free up hard disk space on Xbox 360
- Scarygirl coming to Xbox and Windows Phone
- Updates to Nokia Maps, Transport brings in integration between the apps and Nokia Drive
- AT&T’s Nokia Lumia 900 Gets A Software Update; Brings Minor Enhancements and Fixes Bugs
- Microsoft Launches HealthVault App for Windows Phone
Windows Phone New Start screen was announced the Developer event where a lot of sneak peek was give on Windows Phone 7.5 Future and Windows Phone 8 Development. The new start screen will be rolled out only when Windows Phone 8 comes into picture, which should be around November this year, but if you want to get your hands on it and get a feel on how it works, SYM has developed an app for it which works on any Windows Phone.
What this App can do ?
The app basically has bunch of tiles which gives you access to some of the native windows phone applications like Call, SMS, Create Email and allows you to install Apps.
- Gives you a simulation of what it will be like, when you get the new start screen with all those differently sized tiles.
- Allows you to re-size tiles to three different sizes.
- Access to Make a Call, Marketplace Search, Send SMS etc.
- Change theme colour through settings.