All Windows 10 PC and Mobile is getting a cumulative security update which features a number of bug fixes, and performance booster updates, and its rolling out for PCs which are not on the insiders list i.e. the update is for all those who are using their PC for serious work. :)
So whats improved in tis new build? Here is the list of changes in this build (14393.576 (KB3206632))
- Improved reliability of Security Support Provider Interface.
- Addressed a service crash in CDPSVC that in some situations could lead to the machine not being able to acquire an IP address.
- Addressed issue where a Catalog-signed module installation does not work on Nano Server.
- Addressed issue with Devices left with Hello on for an excessive amount of time will not go into power savings mode.
- Addressed issue with gl_pointSize to not work properly when used with drawElements method in Internet Explorer 11.
- Addressed issue where Azure Active Directory-joined machines after upgrading to Windows 10 Version 1607 cannot sync with Exchange.
- Addressed additional issues with app compatibility, updated time zone information, Internet Explorer.
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Uniscribe, Common Log File System Driver.
Many users were facing the WIFI issues which did not resolve until they restarted their computer, and we hop its fixed now.
The update has started rolling out alreayd, and chances are that you should be already seeing it. If not, just hold it for few, and you should see it.