You might also like
- Video : Gears of War 3 Next DLC, Forces of Nature Coming on 27th March
- Video : How to launch Xbox Game from Windows 8 and Set your Beacon
- Windows Phone 8 Details Leaked; NFC, Multi-Core Processor, Native Code Support and More!
- Unify Remote App now supports WP Tango, Automatic Windows 8 Detection & Asian Characters
- Nokia Unveils The Lumia 800 Dark Knight Rises Limited Edition Handset
We talked about the SMS Backup tool in our previous post which allows you to save all your SMS into Skydrive or isolated storage area. Now the tool is just awesome but comes with two major drawback, One people preferring to use isolated storage will need another tool on their desktop and it might work or might not and second you cannot copy individual messages.
Good news is that these two drawbacks are being filled in with a brand new tool Windows Phone Manager Tool which also comes with some powerful features making it your favorite Desktop Tool for Windows Phone.
This tool basically combines the power of couple of tools already built and available as open source which makes this tool very handy for any new user who had just unlocked his windows phone.
- Copy Individual All or Group SMS from your phone. This is possible only when you have the SMS Backup tool installed. It basically communicates with that tool to get the work done.
- You can upload PDF or Doc files right from here and it will appear on your Office and Adobe App. This is same as the Book Uploader App we saw some days back. It also suffers the same drawback for PDF file, you need to manually install the Adobe XAP ad then use it.
- Install and Update XAP
- Launch, Kill or uninstall app on your Windows Phone using this tool. This also means it can list down all the apps on your phone.
- Lets you explore isolated storage area. I have seen this not working sometimes but if you go to Advance Tab and choose explore isolated storage area, it works.
In advance feature :
- This tool makes it possible for you to backup the CommsBackup.xml which contains all your SMS details.
- You can also launch app based on App Id if you want.
You can download it from Codeplex from here