How often you have searched along for that small peice of paper also called as Bill which you get a Malls or Petrol Pump or even for your credit card ? Though it’s partly our fault but that size and the way bills and all those small fonts has lost its credibility to be even bothered about but then you need it at the end of the day.
What is Receipt tracker ?
For those in serious needs, here is an for Windows Phone which helps you track all those lostable ones. This app lets you take screenshot of the bill and then add details like Name, Amount, Date and Description and an image which can be either taken using the cam or from library.This way even if you had it misplaced you can always find it back on your phone and take a print out if required.
All the receipts for which you had made entries can be sorted by name, amount and are displayed with image preview. Though all of them will look more or like the same but still makes sense.The image taken can be exported to your media library.
Suggestion : How the App can improve
- Both Sort by Ascending and Descending order is required.
- Search is missing which is a major drawback for heavy users.
- Support for Live Tile which should allow me to pin any of the receipt
- Integration with Photo Album is missing which restricts anybody to create a receipt using a photo.
- Skydrive Integration.
- Location Support & Map Integration to find where the receipt was taken.
- Instead of Displaying Image of the receipt an image which can define its type will be more useful since all of them will look more or less the same.
[minigallery id="3022" style="box border box_white"]
There are two version of this. Lite version comes with restriction on exporting images and Full version has all features but costs 0.99 USD which in my opinion is costly with so much scope of improvement.