You might also like
- Man of Steel Movie app for Nokia Lumia Phones
- MusicScene Now Lets You Create Mix, Search Artist by Location
- Dressbox Updates to bring in Schedule, Accessories & Quick crop is next
- 5 Awesome Accessories for Nokia Lumia 920
- iPad’s My Xbox Live App updated with support to control Xbox Console, Well Most of it
Zemote App for Windows Phone is a remote control to play songs on your PC, which you can, use it either when you are on the bed or when you are working, and too busy to switch to Zune to change the song. We did an in depth review of Zemote you can read it here.
Coming back to the topic, Zemote got a major update which was my number one Suggestion, Creation of Playlist from the Phone and Sync with Zune in PC.
How to Create Playlist :
- Tap the Playlist Icon on the app which should be the first icon with three lines.
- Tap the Plus Icon, Name the Playlist and then use the plus icon to add songs.
- You can search or use the alphabet sort to go to that song.
- Songs Once added can be reordered or even removed. Remember removing songs do not mean that it will also remove songs from your computer, it is the entry which is removed.
Syncing Play list :
Zune detects play list automatically and is reflected in your computer. The Playlist created here is instant, but zune might take some time to show up on your Desktop Zune. In case if it does not, restart the zune and it will.
Next make sure you have My Documents/My Music folder included in the Zune > Settings > Collection > Music.
This folder is the default folder for Zune to store the playlist. This folder is monitored by the Zemote Client to sync playlists between computer and your phone.
Other Updates :
- Find and Play Songs by Genere
- Songs from Zune Library are loaded much faster
- Password protection for connection.
- A background process, which can sync, Playlists in background. This is useful if you want to create quickly.
- Instead of using a Plus icon to add song to Playlist, when in creation mode, having a label “Add Song” will be a better choice. For the first time users, like me, it was bit confusing for the first time.
- Pin Playlist to Start.
- Let users decide where the playlist is stored. Useful in case when the default directory (My Documents/My Music) is not in the collection.
- Work under Lock Screen or when using other app in background.
- Integration with Lock Screen to change music right from there.
Some of the features might show up in later version if possible. We are in constant touch with the developer so if you have any suggestion to make, do share in comments and we will pass it on.
[minigallery id="3471" style="box border box_white"]