We have another adblocker now available for Windows 10 if that’s your thing. Adguard AdBlocker is another popular ad blocking service, and it was your hurdle to switching to Microsoft Edge, its time.
This extension claims to block all types of advertising on any web page including Facebook, and YouTube. It kind of hurts because the Internet can not survive with the advertisements, but then here it is.
- Blocks all ads including: –
- Video ads (including YouTube video ads)
- Rich media advertising like video ads, interstitial ads and floating ads
- Unwanted pop-ups
- Banners and text ads (including Facebook advertisements)
- Speeds up page loading and saves bandwidth, thanks to the missing ads and pop up windows
- Blocks many spyware, adware and dialer installers (optional)
- Protects your privacy by blocking common third-party tracking systems (optional)
- Protects you from malware and phishing (optional)
Once installed from the store, it will appear on your Edge right away. All you need to do is go and enable it. The best part of getting them from the store is you don’t have to worry about updating it at all.