Making Windows Store even stronger, Adobe has now released Photoshop Elements 15 App into the Windows Store. The app is basically the WIN32 App that has been ported using the Project Centennial. Please do note that this is not a full fledge app of Photoshop, but should be good enough for photo editing.
The app is also running a great discount which is available next 5 days. The usual price is $99 which is now at $59.
- Easily organize, edit, create, and share all your amazing photos.
- Make one-click fixes or use Guided Edits for help along the way.
- Add artistic effects, create collages, slideshows, cards and more.
- Organize — It’s easier than ever to find photos by the people in them, the places they were taken and the events they depict. And now you can even find photos based on subjects like sunsets, birthdays, cats, dogs, and more.
- Edit — Make any snapshot extra-special with everything from one-click fixes to artistic looks. Photoshop Elements can guide you through or do it for you.
- Create — Surround yourself with your memories by creating beautiful collages, slideshows, calendars, scrapbook pages, and cards.
- Share — Share with friends and family the way that works for you—Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, and more.
Here is the list of new features included in the late update:
- Find photos faster with Smart Tags based on subjects like sunsets, birthdays, cats, dogs, and more.
- The Organizer and Quick Edit mode are now touch-friendly,
- Turn frowns upside down
- Picture incredible text
- Create a collage of effects
- Add a motion blur behind your subject to create a dramatic speed-pan action shot.
- Paint an effect over your subject and then add textures and color themes to create a unique work of art
- Truly custom frames — Create your own frames to complement favorite photos, add polish to your scrapbook pages, or share with others.
— Sachin A (@Sachin_950) November 25, 2016