Airtel is one the most popular telecom in India which stretches its service right from their telecom services to broadband and more. They recently launched their “My Airtel” app for Windows Phone leaving users craving for their Airtel Money feature. Good news is that Airtel has launched their AIRTEL Money app for Windows Phone as well, filling up the gap.
Using this service you can:
- Recharge, pay bills and transfer money anytime, anywhere. The best part is that its not only safe but there is no activation fee or data charge counted for this.
- When you recharge for over Rs 100, you get FULL TALK TIME.
- You can also recharge for other numbers running on different telecoms i.e. Vodafone, Idea, BSNL, MTNL, Tata Docomo, Aircel, Uninor, MTS, Videocon, Loop Mobile, Tata Indicom, Virgin Mobile. It’s basically a virtual wallet with money that can be used anytime you feel like.
- Other service recharges like DTH, Data card, Postpaid and Landlines (Airtel), Pay Electricity Bill in AP, Chhattisgarh, Delhi NCR, Maharashtra, Rajasthan is possible.
- Airtel money is compatible with Online retail shops like Myntra, Bookmyshow, Jabong, etc.
- If you are looking for exciting offers and discounts, you can check out the offers here
Those who use it, know the benefit of using Airtel money, you can also pay every utility bill. This comes really handy when you want to cut off the long queue or even turn on your laptop.
The best part of using the app is that there is no data charges for using this app, which is a sweet surprise. Airtel Money is RBI-authorized payment service, so there is nothing fishy here. The app only works for Airtel subscribers.