After a long time, I have a popular game onboard Windows 10. Alto’s Adventure is an endless snowboarding game that comes with Xbox Live Game integration, yes you can get game scores with that, and if you have ever seen it on your friend’s phone, you already know it’s one gorgeous looking game with “Keep you motivated” background music. Here is the trailer with a more detailed following up.
The game features a constantly shifting background as you level up the game and pass on different phases, which makes it really fluid, and with its includes physics-based mechanics, it feels real. Blew is the list of features you can expect from the game:
Here’s a small sampling of what you can expect from Alto’s Adventure:
- Snowboarding doesn’t happen on the technical system, but it is beautifully designed to mimic real world scenarios. You can feel yourself being on the beautiful alpine hills of their native wilderness,
- You will need to rescue runaway llamas, grind rooftops, leap over terrifying chasms and outwit the mountain elders – all while braving the ever-changing elements and passage of time upon the mountain.
- The game includes nature’s effect, just like what you might have seen in some of the racing games, including Snowfall, Rain, and so on.
- It’s only a single button game, i.e., You need to tap for almost everything.
- The game also includes powers that you can use to speed up.
- There are around 180 levels in the game with six different snowboarders. Each has their own skill, so choose wisely.
- Challenge your friends. Compete for the best high score, best distance, and best trick combo!
- Acquire the wingsuit from Izel’s workshop for an entirely new gameplay dynamic
- Beautifully minimalist and evocative visual design
However, it is not available for Mobile, where it should have been. I am guessing that we should see it happening sometime, but you never know.