Amazfit has rolled out an update for its smartwatch Amazfit Verge which brings Voice Calling feature for iOS. It allows users to attend the calls using the device’s inbuilt microphone and speaker. This feature was already available for Android users.
How to enable Voice Calling in Amazfit Verge
- Go to Amazfit App > My Watch > Additional Settings > ROM Updates
- Go to Amazfit Verge > Settings > Update
- Initiate Voice calling update on Verge
- Once the update is successful, go to Amazfit App > My Watch > Application Setting > Click Phone
- You will receive a Bluetooth pairing request.
- Click “Pair” on the pop-up pairing dialog in your phone.
- Once the pairing is initiated, you can sync your contacts directly from your smartwatch by directly tapping on the ‘Phone’ icon
Post this; you can make use of Voice Calling feature on iOS. Voice calling works great on Amazfit verge(as per my personal experience), and if you are up for quick conversation, its great!
Before updating the watch, make sure its charged to at least 40% and connected to WiFi for best download experience.