Are you amongst those who love collecting wallpapers, various attractive themes, and setting them to the screen, and keep changing them from time to time? Then you must always be looking for something new, innovative, cool stuff to set them to your screen. But have you ever tried something, or in search of something that will have a transparency effect on your Windows apps, settings, and much more. You may also like specific collections of images, themes, and wallpapers that you love to set as your device background and want something that may create a transparent effect on it. If you are yet not aware of any such thing, then you will be amazed to know that using a particular app, you can have this effect on literally everything. In this post, I will show how you can apply Transparency Effects in Windows Tiles, Settings, Apps.
How to Apply Transparency Effects in Windows Tiles, Settings, Apps
There is an app named glass2k, by which you can achieve a transparent effect on your screen display. This app transforms anything into a transparent view, including your Applications, Smart Menu, Universal Windows App, Action Centre, File Explorer, Tiles, etc. This program enhances the look of your Windows PC, giving a transparency effect. Using this app, you can add and create various effects with the display.
If you wish to download and would like to use the glass2k app, then keep reading to know more about how you can get and use the glass2k app on your device. Here is a simple guide that will help you to achieve transparency effects on your Windows PC.
- First, download the app from this link, Glass2k.
- After downloading, run the application on your system.
- Once you run it, the glass2k app icon will show up on the screen. Click on the icon to open. Then after opening click Settings.
- Now enable the option Autoload glass2k every time Windows start.
- After this, enable Auto remember every Window transparency settings.
- By right-clicking disable the popup of transparency
- For shortcut keys use Alt+Ctrl
- To change the transparency effect of any application, hold the Alt+Ctrl key and make use of the Num keypad to improve the transparency value
- Every time while you start your Windows PC, you will have to run the glass2k app to work.
How to apply transparency to Start menu tiles
To add transparency effect on the Start menu tiles, follow the instructions below:
- First, open the Start menu, now click on the header box of the grouped tile.
- After this press and hold ALT + CTRL key, and while still keeping it, click on the number pad to change the level of transparency
is how you can change the whole display style of your device and give it a new subtle transparent look. You can also apply the glass2k app to Cortana. You can blur the background image of your screen by using this program. Glass2k also helps you to customize and set the transparency effect the way you want, with different apps. Download this cool app today and change the regular view of your device.