If you love art, DeviantArt is one community you need to look at. It’s one of the largest community where you share your creation and get inspiration. There are over 60 million pieces of art. While the company doesn’t have an official app for Windows 10 yet, there is one third-party app that is well done and brings you some of the basic features along with it.
Download DeviantArt Client for Windows 10 PC
DeviantArt is a website that allows artists to showcase their work. It has different sections, including art, writing, cosplay, photography, fashion, and more. The website has been around for a long time, but now you have the chance to download DeviantArt apps for Android and Windows 10. The app can be used on any Windows 10 phone, tablet, or PC, and it allows you to browse DeviantArt’s extensive galleries, add your own, and even upload art from your camera roll.
Below is the list of features:
- Browse between the newest, hottest, and more popular deviations.
- View the Daily deviations awards.
- Browse between categories.
- Watch deviations, share, and save on your pictures library.
- Check comments, related art, and the author’s profile.
- View the user profile, his pieces of art, favorites, journals, and watchers.
- Option to toggle mature content.
While there are many apps in the store, this app delivers an excellent experience by being a native app instead of just a web wrapper. It’s also a universal app that can be used on both PC and Mobile. Remember that this is a third-party app and not the official app.
While you can use your account here, there is no option to comment right now or like it right now. The app is free to download and use, but it comes with a top banner advertisement. You can pay a little more than a dollar to get rid of them.