If you use AtoCAD a lot, here is a great news for you. AuotoDesk today released a major update to its Official Windows 10 App, which makes it universal in true sense. It is available both on Windows 10 PC, and Windows 10 Mobile devices. Below is the list of features introduced in this version:
- Draw and edit shapes with accuracy using object snap.
- Select, move, rotate, and scale objects.
- Use multi-touch zoom and pan to easily navigate large drawing.
- Add and edit text annotations directly on your drawing; no need for paper mark-ups.
- Measure accurately using the distance measurement tool while on site.
- Keep drawings up to date by saving edits as you go.
- Work offline and sync your changes once back online.
- Share your designs with others directly from mobile.
- View drawings from a multitude of cloud storage services (Google Drive, OneDrive, Buzzsaw, Dropbox, and more).
- Use the free companion web app to easily access drawings from web browsers.
Once installed, you will need to create an account with AudoDesk to use. That said, its a huge push for Windows 10 ecosystem, and specially for Windows 10 Mobile. Recent months have seen a lot of universal apps coming to Windows Store, and now with iOS bridge ready, we should see a good chunk of iOS apps coming to the platform as well.