B612 from LINE Corporation is undoubtedly one of the best apps for taking selfies. Designed as the ultimate selfie app, B612 is loaded with fun and fresh features you won’t find anywhere else. There are tons of filters to choose from. It has Vignette. This feature is perfect for darkening the borders of photos to bring out what’s truly important. It also features Collage Shot, which lets you create 3D pictures.
- 80+ amazing filters. Filters like Arizona and Butterfly are my favorite ones.
- Swipe the screen from top to down to switch to the rear camera.
- Swipe the screen from down to up, and the settings screen will pop up.
- Swipe the screen from left to right to change filters.
- Random filter chooses the best filter for your photo automatically. All you have to do is tap the random button!B612 also remembers which filters you like using most and selects them for you.
- The vignette effect is perfect for darkening the borders of photos. Click on filters and then tap on the small box.
- A collage shot lets you combine your photos in one. It features collage of 2:2, 1:1, 8:8 etc.
- With the Timer feature, you will have some extra time to make a perfect face for a selfie.
Good bits? This shouldn’t be surprising! Filters! Yes, filters are the most amazing thing about this app. You would love almost all the filters given. With the new update, developers have added some new filters like Scarf, Moment, Light, Tiger, Apple, No longer, and Monarch. The UI is straightforward and supports some gestures. It never crashes and is very smooth. The app’s overall experience was outstanding, but as you all know that nothing is perfect in this world, this too has some bad bits. Let’s have a look at them below.
The only deal-breaking thing is, the resolution of the picture taken via this app is very poor. Developers should really do something about this. I mean, this app has everything a perfect selfie app should have – loads of filters, timer, and much more, but this one thing surely disappoints. Gestures are really cool, but you will never know about them until you read the app’s description, which most of us never do. They should include a small tutorial to highlight the features of the app. It should have supported Flash for the rear camera and also Manual focus.
I have been using this app for a long time now, and really liked it. The low-resolution bug doesn’t trouble much in daylight, but at night or when lights are not that proper, its resolution is inferior, compared to other camera apps like Camera 360Sight or Lumia Selfie. However, looking at the features it offers, it is the best app in the Windows Store for taking selfies. I would definitely recommend you to download this app. You can download it by clicking the link below or by scanning the QR Code.