Fused is a new app for Windows 10 and Windows Phone, which allows you to blend photos and videos or a combination of both. Fused can create a blended image in simple steps. All you need to do is to import a background and a foreground. You can then choose from video clips or images saved to your camera roll.
Alternatively, you can also use the Artists Collection pack to pick the images included in the app.
Once you are done with this, you can swipe to preview and choose the best Blend Mode for your project. You also have the option to make color adjustments to each layer and apply masking if you like.
In the final step, you can export your work to share on all your favorite social places or save it to your Camera Roll. There are few restrictions, one of them being the app is ad-supported and adds a watermark to the images saved.
Features inside of FUSED include:
- A revolutionary UI, simple and intuitive to use
- Import and blend video clips (up to 15 secs), photos, or combining the two. Let your imagination run wild!
- 20 real-time blending modes
- Color adjustment tools for more control over blending
- Draw and erase tools to perfectly map out your masking/blending area
- Share directly to all of your favorite social places.
- Artists Collections featuring videos and images from up and coming artists. Blend these with your own projects to create some amazing artwork!
While the app is free, you need to shell out an additional amount for in-app purchases and more features.